Returning to the hobby, new to the forum

iceman14555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

After an extended hiatus (2013) from reef keeping, I have broken back into it. This time with better knowledge of the hobby and researching more prior to doing something. My friend cut me a great deal on a C-Vue 40 all in one a couple of weeks ago; with stand, lights, socks, ect.

I have since purchased some in tank media baskets for the back, an AI Nero 5 on sale, an Icecap K2-50 skimmer, Smart ATO micro, loads of Marine Pure, and 60 lbs of Fiji Pink Aragalive. I have rock left over from my old tank which I have scrubbed and rinsed in RO. I've finally settled on my aquascape, and have ordered my Algae Barn cycle kit (Turbostart 900 and AB Nitrocycle). I'm just about ready to go and let this journey begin....again. I look forward to viewing the wealth of knowledge on this forum and meeting new enthusiasts that share the wonder this hobby can hold.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CB8DB351-194B-494A-A30B-25CEBC3FCA0B.gif

DeniableArc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

After an extended hiatus (2013) from reef keeping, I have broken back into it. This time with better knowledge of the hobby and researching more prior to doing something. My friend cut me a great deal on a C-Vue 40 all in one a couple of weeks ago; with stand, lights, socks, ect.

I have since purchased some in tank media baskets for the back, an AI Nero 5 on sale, an Icecap K2-50 skimmer, Smart ATO micro, loads of Marine Pure, and 60 lbs of Fiji Pink Aragalive. I have rock left over from my old tank which I have scrubbed and rinsed in RO. I've finally settled on my aquascape, and have ordered my Algae Barn cycle kit (Turbostart 900 and AB Nitrocycle). I'm just about ready to go and let this journey begin....again. I look forward to viewing the wealth of knowledge on this forum and meeting new enthusiasts that share the wonder this hobby can hold.

G’day mate! What’s the 2 lights either side of the prime?

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

Welcome aboard r2r iceman ur gonna love it here lots of great people always willing to help and give advice or swap stories. Much luck to you

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Back