Reuse Jellfish art tank

TheNewGuyHere

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
9
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all --

I have a jellyfish art 5 gallon tank (https://www.jellyfishart.com/collec...ation-2-jelly-cylinder-5-1-lg-2-med-jelly-kit) and I have one jellyfish left. The other two got sucked into the filter at different times and passed away. My last lonely jellyfish isnt doing super well but I am hopeful. Another story for another thread....

What would you turn this tank into? It is a nice desk tank, very pretty. The filter isn't great but maybe I could set up a canister or something else. Anyone have any ideas or reuse these tanks for a nano reef?

Thanks!
 
I actually have never heard of this tank before, you have pictures of it, be curious to see what it looks like set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new