Reverse time delay

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 XF 350’s and an ICV6 as well as the SYNA-G app. I’ve been trying to program them to use the reverse time delay feature. However, no matter what setting I try that option is “greyed” out and not available. Any ideas ? Thanks !!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 XF 350’s and an ICV6 as well as the SYNA-G app. I’ve been trying to program them to use the reverse time delay feature. However, no matter what setting I try that option is “greyed” out and not available. Any ideas ? Thanks !!
Hi, thanks for your support, may we know if you are able to control the pump with APP? and do you mind sharing us some pictures?

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes I can control the pumps with the app and change settings and presets. What do you want pictures of exactly ? Even in the YouTube video showing how to program the gyres using the Syna-g app that option also shows greyed out. Can you just explain how to program it using that option? Thanks !

Last edited:

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I can control the pumps with the app and change settings and presets. What do you want pictures of exactly ? Even in the YouTube video showing how to program the gyres using the Syna-g app that option also shows greyed out. Can you just explain how to program it using that option? Thanks !
Hi, thanks for your support. For some specific modes of Pump A, there's no reverse time delay link up methods of Pump B. So it is not possible to set Pump B in the reverse time delay link up with Pump A as it's not available in controller or APP.
We tested Pump B's reverse time delay with Pump A, and found the Pump B's reverse time delay is not working ideally with Pump A in Pump A's some running modes. So we cancelled this link up option of Pump B. The "Gray"means it is not available now,

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. For some specific modes of Pump A, there's no reverse time delay link up methods of Pump B. So it is not possible to set Pump B in the reverse time delay link up with Pump A as it's not available in controller or APP.
We tested Pump B's reverse time delay with Pump A, and found the Pump B's reverse time delay is not working ideally with Pump A in Pump A's some running modes. So we cancelled this link up option of Pump B. The "Gray"means it is not available now,

So it’s not available at all is what you are saying. Do you anticipate when it might be fixed ?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s not available at all is what you are saying. Do you anticipate when it might be fixed ?
Sorry, but we don't have any schedule yet.

But as you know, when Pump A is running in Gradual Pulsing Mode, Pump B could have the reverse time delay as is shown in below picture:

reverse time delay.png

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back