Revhtree Apex board By Elder1945

I really don't know what to say except that this will be the centerpiece of my equipment room! Hopefully it doesn't take away from my 8ft reef! Nah, it will!

It's an amazing piece of art! Yes it's art to me! Beautiful and I can't wait to show it off!
 
Absolutely stunning - clean, sleek and sharp! Can't wait to see it in place!
 
Speechless, looks fantastic ! ! !

@revhtree you are very lucky but well deserving. Can't wait to see pics of it in your fishroom !
 
David now the pressure is on for the rest of the build and your reef keeping skills to be as nice as this equipment board.:)
 
I seriously don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful besides my family members! Haha!

I mean I'm pretty speechless!

May I ask what you do? You're skills are top notch!

Your wife must have been in the room when you said this lol

This thing is amazing, you have much more patience than i
 
Absolutely STUNNING!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new