Revhtree Apex board By Elder1945

I'm not sure I want to add anything to it! LOL!
 
Wow my husband is a CNC operator but he mostly makes metal stuff. I might have to tell him I want one lol [emoji23]
 
Looking great! Have you got it installed? A few more pictures of the final form would be great!
 
Hopefully I will get this hung this week!!!
 
image.jpeg
 
Ok, well you've had it for a whole minute and it's not installed and powered up yet? What gives? Hah Hah, just kiddin' but congrats on your cool new toy, should look awesome in your fishroom.
 
Even the crate is art. :cool:
 
Simply amazing can't wait to see it set up
 
Wow! That's amazing work! Excited to see this set up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new