Rev's 37g Oceanic Sps!!

HEHE! Caught me!!

I really cant show any until Gadgets shows his.....

:D
 
HEHE! Caught me!!

I really cant show any until Gadgets shows his.....

:D

Looks like your camera won't be coming out for awhile. I promised myself no FTS until I am 100% satisfied with the tank. I am at about 70% at this moment. :)
 
Looks like your camera won't be coming out for awhile. I promised myself no FTS until I am 100% satisfied with the tank. I am at about 70% at this moment. :)

man, my FTS was 3-4 months in the making... LoLz.. and I'm only 75% satisfied...

come on Rev and Chris, atleast show one side of the tank or some sections you're happy with.. :hammer:
 
I'll hope to have a shot by next week. The problem is... no one section is complete. I hope to have one up to par to take some pics soon. it is really hard having a small tank. It puts limits on everything. :)
 
the power center you have (page 1) is the same controller my band uses for our light system, hahaha, thats absolutely amazing
 
whistling21np.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new