revhtree
Owner Administrator
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Excellence Award
Platinum Sponsor
Photo of the Month
R2R App User
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
Article Administrator
Industry Professional
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 54,880
- Reaction score
- 122,575
The wire is for the lighting! :D I won a 48" ATI T5 fixture at RAP last year in the raffle! HA!
The tank was ordered off of Amazon but the seller sells all size of tanks. This is the tank that I ordered but in came in as the wrong one. The owner was more than willing to send me a new tank and make it right but I decided to drill this one myself and use it. He refunded me back some money as well. This tank cost me $320 after the refund. He also uses black silicone. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRRITAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I was thinking about going with acrylic but it was going to be a couple hundred more plus I like being able to clean glass easier once I let the frag tank cleaning go undone! :p
The tank was ordered off of Amazon but the seller sells all size of tanks. This is the tank that I ordered but in came in as the wrong one. The owner was more than willing to send me a new tank and make it right but I decided to drill this one myself and use it. He refunded me back some money as well. This tank cost me $320 after the refund. He also uses black silicone. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRRITAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I was thinking about going with acrylic but it was going to be a couple hundred more plus I like being able to clean glass easier once I let the frag tank cleaning go undone! :p