Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Oooooh look what I got in the mail! Popped on on the tank and took a quick iPhone photo. But man these are nice!

image.jpeg

Looks awesome! Glad you are happy with it!
 
Staying away from this thread so his bruised pride can heal?
Has someone been picking on him? :eek::rolleyes:

I bet he is working on his "honey do" list! :p
 
Acclimating some critters!

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Make sure you put those covers on the tank, nerite snails are sneaky and will end up across the room if they aren't trapped in.


+1

I found 3 that were dead behind my tank the other day that had been there for months and months. I know because a few times I would start to get this terrible smell, thought maybe it was the skimmer lol..
 
I'm going to guess but to match salinity and water parameters. Inverts tend to need a slow acclimation or they end up dead IME
I was interested in knowing if Rev was going to quarantine his inverts and coral, not acclimate, which I think is what you understood.
 
I was interested in knowing if Rev was going to quarantine his inverts and coral, not acclimate, which I think is what you understood.

I am not QT'ing inverts. Sorry.
 
Still moving along in the tank room. Frag tank install.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


Ignore the temp nozzle on the return.
 
In the second picture it looked like there was a big crack in the tank, whew!! Just a wire.

What size is the tank and where did you pick that up? I have been looking for a nice size pre-fab frag tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new