Hey Rev, look up " The Rule of Thirds", it's a design thing. Maybe it will give you some help executing your vision. Good luck, aquascaping is a process.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can't handle the truth!!!Thanks y'all! Honestly I would rather hear the truth now!! :)
I'll get back at it soon!
That was supposed to say 5-10"I picture the shelf at a slight angle on right side5-20" above sanded sticking out of two larger rocks,eith shelves epoxy and pvc rod are you friends. At any rate I'm never completely satisfied with me scapes,just have fun with it and try not to over think it.
At least it's not a matter of wet armpits everytime you make an adjustment now.
Also in wall tanks are tough being You have To leave the veiwing side everytime you need to change something.
Enjoy
shhh!!!!! We are trying to figure out a way to make this as challenging for him as possible! ;)You just have to be happy with want you do. I'm about to do my rock work and have no idea. I guess it will come to me when I get started on it.
Mostly planted tank sites talking about the Golden Ratio or rule of third
http://www.thegreenmachineonline.co...osition-the-golden-ratio-creating-perspectiv/
http://fish-etc.com/aquascaping-main/how-to-hardscape-your-aquarium
http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/blog/2016/01/aquascaping-layout-the-golden-ratio.html
http://www.aqua-rebell.com/aquascaping/golden-ratio.html
Scott Fellman at MACNA 2011
http://www.reefthreads.com/aquascapings-golden-ratio/
Essentially divide the tank up like a tic-tac-toe front front and top, in intersection points are your focus points, and if you interweave the two into a 3-d grid, you have essentially 8 points "hovering" within the tank, like a cube with the corners at all the 1/3 points. One tank I did this on I made the high point the back/left/high corner and the low one the front/right/low corner