Rev's FTS 4-7-10

Wow, excellent aquascaping and those are some awesome colors you have. Nicely balanced.
 
Man awesome photo and GREAT tank man!!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you big guy ;)
 
Looks great Rev. Is there a chance of seeing a series of pictures progressing from one end of the tank to the other so we can get a real good look at all your colorful eye candy?
 
Just keeps getting better. Great job and isn't nice to be able to share our labor/love/hobby with others. I know you're proud of it, I would be. On that note......we won't tell the others that half the secret is prayers and that you only have two tanks on your non-human prayers list. Your and mines. But, I'll keep that on the "down low".
 
looks great, what kind of lighting are you running?
 
Very nice Rev...............
 
WOW, you've got that tank jam-packed with corals! It's looking great and I don't know why you always hide your tank from us! I'm the one that will stay in hiding now! ;)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new