Rev's FTS 4-7-10

Sweeeeeeet! If I had that, I not only wouldn't be able to get out of the house, I wouldn't be able to get up from in front of the tank!!!!
 
great freaking tank rev. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing

Ricky,
 
This is the first time I have seen your tank ... D@MNNNNNNNN!!! I love it! All of these big tanks ... making me want to pull the trigger on a 300G :) lol. Darn NYC liVing ...
 
Thank you vedy much!

I have a crosshatch trigger and sohal tang coming this week from another hobbyist tank. Were doing a trade. :)
 
Thanks! Lighting is (3) MH 250w Radium and (2) 110w VHO Actinic.
 
What ballast are you running the mh on? :)
 
Last edited:
Honestly you barely tell a difference with the VHO's off or on.

I guess that makes sense with the Radiums and the fact that there are only 2 VHO's on such a large tank. Have you ever done any PAR readings? I really feel like the community would benefit from more people having quantum meters... too bad they cost so much now :sad:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new