RFA Attempting to spawn?

Yes that is definitely spawning. Mine do it when they get stressed from large water changes or when I screw something up. I have never had them spawn naturally, but have seen about 40-50 babies in one birthing before. If you don't have any other flower nems in the tank I would get a couple more for the next event.
 
Yes that is definitely spawning. Mine do it when they get stressed from large water changes or when I screw something up. I have never had them spawn naturally, but have seen about 40-50 babies in one birthing before. If you don't have any other flower nems in the tank I would get a couple more for the next event.

Wow, cool deal! This guy is the only RFA that I have, I'll have to pick up a couple more at some point!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new