RFA Baby Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter marlinmon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have babies:D most of them are yellow but some are black and white. Im curious what they will look like when they are bigger.

20200709_180541.jpg 20200709_174134.jpg 20200709_173936.jpg
One thing I did notice was just because they are green as babies doesn't mean they will stay that way when they grow up. Most mine were green and came out orange as adults
 
Interesting. I will let you know how it turns out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new