RFA quarantine time/process?

Matt Miller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
877
Reaction score
402
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning on adding some in the future, but having trouble finding what the recommended process is. Do most people just dip and drop, or drop them quarantine??
 
I have read those before, but am not sure why I couldn't find now that I was looking for it.

I won't lose it now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new