RFA Show Off Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wuzzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My RFA Island:

XqaB8iW.jpg
 
Wow!
 
The only way to tell gender that I know of is by seeing one either spawning (releasing sperm into the water, or seeing one releasing babies into the water something like 10 days to 2 weeks later. I wish there was another way. I suppose a DNA test could do it, but nobody is going to pay for that! ;Jawdrop
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new