RFG on a biocube 32 led

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what the output nozel size is for this? And if a random flow generator is worth it? I imagine it’ll cut down on the gph through my return and it’s the stock pump. Thanks.
 
Don't waste your money , I removed mine after a few weeks. Toss in a nano power head and that will increase your flow
 
I like mine a lot. You can find the RFG and the adapter for the Biocube 32 here.
They also make an adapter for the Biocube 29 so don't mix them up.
The Coralife adapter is for the 32G Biocube.
 
Same here. I have stock nozzle and 2 wave makers inside. Flow is good for me. I use the dc Jebao from amazon. Pretty cheap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new