• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rhomboid golden fairy wrasse

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I get this in the Tampa area also if anyone has one that they’d want to get rid of I’d be interested

843757AE-3781-4905-8E63-2F093D8DC7D4.jpeg

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish and other ichthy stuff in oldsmar might have what you're looking for. Also the Coral corral is right up the street, wouldn't hurt to check it out. They could possibly order it for you to.

OP
OP
F

frankiecruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are several on line locations that carry it.....I got mine from NY aquatics

Darren
I’ve found them online but it’s just if it just that I tried to buy a yellow coris wrasse before from live aquaria and it came in dead so I don’t really trust online that much especially when it’s a 200 dollar fish

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I have had several losses due to shipping from live aquaria, they do provide store credit, but I hate seeing a fish die, but I can’t get rare stuff at my local fish stores, though Florida typically has Better selection of fish and corals. Good luck with your search......

Darren

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back