Rich - New from the Lou

Another new member here from Ofallon mo. Just picked up a 150 planet aquarium yesterday. Still have some time ahead to get it running, but I’d be interested in joining a local salt community if it ever happens.

The guy I bought the tank from is in Ofallon Il and sells / trades frags and stuff. They seem to have an active group going on the east side. Fall back option.
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Rich. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Great to know. I appreciate the vote of confidence in buying livestock here. So much to learn!
Update: Next Coral show in nearby surrounding area is at the DoubleTree in WestPort on 9/20 11am - 3pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new