Rich - New from the Lou

SaltySTL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
36
Reaction score
34
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, all. My name is Rich and I am from St. Louis. I am just getting started on this obsession I never knew I needed. My goal is to build my way up to a 120 gallon reef over the next couple of years. I have been enjoying the great vibe on this site and am looking forward to being part of the community. I would love any info on groups and events in the St. Louis area as well as any recommendations on local suppliers. Glad to be here!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new