Rick at Synergy Reef feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
I ordered a ghost overflow after talking with Rick about them at MACNA.

It came in today and I have been happy with the whole experience while working with Rick and his wife. The products that I have seen of theirs are top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for acrylic magic workings :).
 
Yeap Rick is a great guy to deal with and he takes pride on stuff he builds and always looking for way to improve his stuff.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new