Ricky's Reef (120 Gallon)

Just fish poop.
I’ve been considering going back to just the basics with wc, and two part/kalk. Right now I’m doing all this phyto, sps food, and amino acids and don’t know if it’s doing anything for the tank. Seeing the results you have, I’m tempted to just wean off the additives and use the money saved for more fish and fish poop.
 
Jurnee%2527sUnicornFrag.jpg

This was a 1" frag that turned into a 5" colony because no one bought it.
I'll buy it at your 1" frag price!

Seriously, what is it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new