Ricordea acting very strange

Pablopufferfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
306
Reaction score
750
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my Ricordea has been acting strange recently and it now looks like this:
image.jpg

Can someone tell me what’s happening? I’m very worried.
 
Last edited:
Whats your water parameters and what testing kits/devices?

What equipment do you use? Lighting?
 
I reposted this in the soft coral form.

That was a picture from this morning, right now it’s splitting. I got worried this morning because it had done this overnight and looked like it was doing something worrying , but it’s splitting. Nothing to worry about. Anyhow my parameters are perfect and my lighting is just fine with the tank size. I use API testing kit and a refractometer for salinity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new