OP
I

Imsosavvy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yeah back when my dad went to university of miami him and his friends would go collect ricordea everywhere thinking they were anemones lol

That's pretty dope your pops went to the U, and is an og coral collecting diver. Soooo epic haha

Bjohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man all my softies hate me.. Had the same ric for about 3 months. Nothing has happened.... Meanwhile everything else grows well

OP
OP
I

Imsosavvy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man all my softies hate me.. Had the same ric for about 3 months. Nothing has happened.... Meanwhile everything else grows well
Don't feel bad dude I swear some tanks just aren't meant to sustain specific corals. Obviously that's a bs statement but I'm just saying that because in my experience I cannot keep zoanthid whatsoever. Sps, all kinds of lps, rics and other softies grow fine, but fr some reason all zoas eventually close up and disappear over a long period of time. My parameters are great and constant, yet it always happens, no explaining it.

greg1786

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had a blue ric florida for a few months now with three mouths. It split last weekend overnight into three separate mushrooms!

Philler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one ricordea with 3 mouths, it grew and split after about 1 month. They've gained no mouths since (~3 months) and now stay about the same. I really want them to start making mouths again :(
Where do they begin creating new mouths from?
20210211_153834.jpg
20210720_185518.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back