Ricordia closed after light adjustment

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKDMan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JKDMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
154
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turned up the intensity on my lights about 4 days ago... my Florida ricordia has been mostly closed since then... it was happy before the adjustment... how long should I give it to open before turning the lights back down
 
I've run into this. Put him closer to the bottom of your reef and slowly raise the mushroom to where you want. Hope this helps you my friend!

-Reeferman47
 
I've run into this. Put him closer to the bottom of your reef and slowly raise the mushroom to where you want. Hope this helps you my friend!

-Reeferman47
He's already on the bottom, in the shadyist part of the tank
 
I would fix the high intensity lighting and slowly rhamp it up over time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new