OP
Aquainas

Aquainas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow time flies! I do apologize for 'going dark', I know many of you wanted to see the tank fully stocked...well so did I. However due to unforeseen circumstances the tank was sold. The plan is to rebuild another when the time is right, potentially peninsula. I'll be sure to update this thread with a link to the new one when it gets going!

OP
OP
Aquainas

Aquainas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok resurrecting this thread for all of you who wondered what the heck happened...this happened...:D

20210828_184027 (1).jpg

I've been in the industry a long time (10+ years) and always had plans to build a coral farm....and I did...somewhat...back in 2014 but had to decide between 20hr days and family (having a baby), and obviously I chose the latter. I also made a deal with the wife that when our daughter turned five I was gonna be back at it...and well...after 6 long months here we are! I don't have plans to do any kind of build thread as there are a lot of missing details/pics as you can imagine, however I may be inclined to share some more shots if folks are interested, over on our sponsor page when @revhtree and his team has it set up.
Thanks again to those who were following this build.

Cheers!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back