Rimless Reef 3.0

Hey hope all is good brother both health wise and reef. Any updates

Also are you still runningthat bulb combo?
 
Any Updates on this?
 
With this system being on the small side I only dose a small amount of Vodka/bacteria. I wont have a large amount of livestock and apart from Reefbooster I don't want spend excess dollars on amino acids and lipids.
What do you mean by the second sentence? How does this allow you to save on amino acids? What is reefbooster?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new