Rimmed water bottle ATO???

pulpfiction

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
307
Reaction score
183
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gal Aqueon and it seems impossible to get a water bottle method to work. Are there any 3d printed water bottle holders to hold a water bottle on a rimmed tank? I tried cutting up two water bottles but my rim is too thick. None of the water bottle holders that I can find are made for rimmed tanks. I don't want to install an electrical ATO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new