Ring eye dottyback with firefish?

ceeceebee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has experience with ring eye dottybacks and if they would have issues with a fire fish or barnacle blenny?
 
It shouldn’t have any issues with the blenny. I have a gramma which is supposedly a peaceful dottyback but mine is a bully. I was told at my lfs if I got a fire fish it would hide in the rock work all day and if it came out the gramma would bully it. My gramma bullies my flame angel and just killed a kaudern cardinal fish the other day after living with each other for months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new