RIP foxface (6” too)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a foxface to help keep some bubble algae down and my gigantea and haddoni tagged team on him after 20 min. I was hoping he was smart enough not to swim into the nems, but I should have known better.
ABE77085-E5FD-44ED-ABF0-65EBA4ED9878.jpeg
 
OH No !!! Thats not good. Those nems are so sticky.
 
Wow, that's a hard lesson
 
:confused: Can’t do non-commensal fish with carpets, it’s a time bomb...
 
Did you notice if it happened at lights on? The fox has been there for a while now? Something startled it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new