RIP Maldives Clowns sad week!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had a poll about my pair of clowns that turn up sick....While treating them they ended up dying. So the fish that I spent 3 years looking for I only had the chance to enjoy for almost 2 years. Sad week for me as they were my favorite fish I have had muchless being clownfish and we all know how cool they are.....RIP little buddies.

I guess I will go a differant direction then I have over the past 23 years with this tank and the fish I have kept. I have only kept Maroon and Maldives clowns over the last 23 years....I found at a LFS a really sweet pair of Jet black percs....I might have to fork out the cash for those.....I have never really kept percs before other then the very first year I had a marine tank.....

James

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so sad, ive been looking for a pair of nigripes myself but so far ive only found one

J. Montgomery

Mouth Pipetting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pictures?

I've got a pair of clownfish that I believe are True Perculas. I thought they were False Percs, but now I'm starting to think they might be True since they haven't grown all that much in the past year. They've gotten plenty fat, but they haven't grown longer.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had pics on an old hard drive that crashed.....Quite disappointing they came in really healthy and have been up until the last week.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry bro hate to hear......

At least you can try out some new stuff now..

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck with the new ones if you decide to get them.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all......They were ones I wanted to have for years you know what I mean.....I got a firefish and might add 2 more as I read that they do better in odds. I always wanted them but never had any luck as the clowns or either type seemed to really spook them. And of course they would jump out the dang tank and dry up......This one is doing really good and even get close to my hand when it in there....

P.S. Jesse I haven't forgot about you and the frags......Plus the bet we had just waiting for this special polyp to grow so I can get you some.....

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i know that exact feeling, ive been waiting for 4 years for a pair of bonnet clowns and i finally got them and theyre not pairing!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 41 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back