rip princess leia

All I know, is Ridley Scott better hang on to something! We need entertainment!!!!
 
Ok, so now I'm looking for a rock to crawl under.
emoji22.png
Me too but Im taking a picture of her in the Tatooine slave girl outfit with me.
 
If anybody is a NPR listener, Terry Gross will be replaying her recent interview with Carrie Fisher as well as excerpts from an interview from the 90s on Fresh Air tomorrow
 
Sucks for her and the star wars franchise. She had a lot left to do in the up coming movies. She's a general now, sister to Luke and a mother to the up in coming villain. So young, but she did live a hard life... anyways sorry for her family and friends.
 
Sucks for her and the star wars franchise. She had a lot left to do in the up coming movies. She's a general now, sister to Luke and a mother to the up in coming villain. So young, but she did live a hard life... anyways sorry for her family and friends.
I believe she was done filming episode 8. Going to make me sad all over watching the movie knowing she is gone.
 
Just saw Debbie Reynolds passed away. So sad for their family, so much loss in so little time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new