Riptide Aquaculture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricordia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricordia

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Location
Southern Utah
I just wanted to post my very positive experience with Riptide. I placed my order on the 21st, they had it prepped and shipped that day for next day delivery so I could get it before Thanksgiving.

I ordered quite a few (for me) frags of zoanthids and other softies at prices I was very happy with. They even threw in a free rock flower anemone on top of it all. Everything arrived in very good shape, well packaged, and now a week later everything is thriving. This is the best online coral order I've ever had, no contest, so I thought I should share.
 
I'm so glad to hear about your experiences! Kind words like these really make it easy to love what we do. Thank you for sharing your feedback—it truly means a lot to us!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new