Ritteri anemone

sante21079

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is the go to for healthy ritteri anemones? Is there someone I can pay to acclimate/medicate one to aquarium life? Thanks in advance.
 
I recently got a healthy one from pacific east aquaculture. I did treat it just in case, but probably didn’t need to. I’m not aware of anywhere that treats them for you.
4E0A3344-F7FA-4A53-97B2-9E1A96B7F765.jpeg
307DD6A7-356D-4346-B776-8FD894008E93.jpeg

Here it is immediately upon receiving it. It actually has two mouths, so might split in the near future.
71FA5086-45DD-4262-ACD5-61B80DCF281B.jpeg
138820DE-A75C-4E63-9F64-D96CC9103EBC.jpeg
 
I recently got a healthy one from pacific east aquaculture. I did treat it just in case, but probably didn’t need to. I’m not aware of anywhere that treats them for you.
4E0A3344-F7FA-4A53-97B2-9E1A96B7F765.jpeg
307DD6A7-356D-4346-B776-8FD894008E93.jpeg
Any complaints with the purchase?
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • B62B8B26-E2A9-4B1E-B7DE-E724985104FB.jpeg
    B62B8B26-E2A9-4B1E-B7DE-E724985104FB.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 382D035C-4226-4DB9-BFEE-4337584CE8F9.jpeg
    382D035C-4226-4DB9-BFEE-4337584CE8F9.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 73
I'll second Pacific East Aquaculture, I just got one in from them this week. I elected to hold the cipro for now since it looked in great shape when it arrived, and put it straight into the DT. Best day of my clowns' lives. HUGE nem, it has been a few days so far and it has stayed exactly where I put it, nicely anchored, color is great, looks happy. Bought several other items from them in the same shipment and everything arrived healthy and acclimated well. Not the first time I've used them, they're one of my go-to online suppliers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new