• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RKL For Sale

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an rkl with 2 pc4s, and an sl1 with a temp and ph probe, plus an extra itemp probe. Looking to get $200 shipped. I can pre program it for a fee, probably around $50. By pre program I mean set up the outlets to run your lights, pumps, etc.
 
How much for the spare temp probe?
 
im interested sl1 with a temp probe, ph probe, and one switch adapter $75 do not need temp probe how much with out it
 
Last edited:
I also have an aqua c pro with a mag 3, I just cleaned it , $100 plus shipping.
47ea9a4b-5970-70cd.jpg

47ea9a4b-5986-a1e6.jpg
 
Take everything left (not including the aqua c) for $175 shipped. I have 2 head units, 2 pc4's 2 sid's and an itemp probe. I just gave the mag 3 two vinagar baths and it looks brand new!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new