RLSS R6-I Internal Protein Skimmer ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saber2th
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saber2th

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to get your input on if this skimmer would work for my tank. Not set up yet, but it's a 130 gal. FOWLR with approx 50 gal. sump/regugiun. light to medium fish load. I was thinking that the RLSS R8-I may be to big.

thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new