RMF Acid Trip and ASD Rainbow..

  • Thread starter Thread starter tqui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tqui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
784
Location
mid-south
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i've seen numerous picture of these 2... some said they're the same...But in my tank (under radion g4 pro)... they are not the same--- both are on the same rock ....

_MG_4478.JPG


_MG_4527.JPG
 
Both pics look amazing. I heard the acid trip gets yellow tips and the ASD rainbow does not. Does that seem to be the case?
 
the first pic is ASD Rainbow -- i had this for the longest... the 2nd pic is RMF Acid Trip -- I acquired that thru a trade early spring --this one take the longest to branch out and color up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new