RMF Lucky Charms

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAUCE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is mine compare to RMF stock picture
14B09E43-B281-4709-B788-8AAEE65E0A0D.jpeg
52750772-A42F-434D-9DD6-47D2974963D5.png
 
Yeah, try not to kill it twice like I have. I have one more, and I’m hopeful it doesn’t kick the bucket. Personally, I’d avoid super high concentrated par on this, and keep n and p levels detectable.

534A11CC-1777-44A4-A1D7-CCFEAC11C2CB.jpeg


Here’s my third attempt, when it was at its happiest, now questioning life.
 
Yeah, try not to kill it twice like I have. I have one more, and I’m hopeful it doesn’t kick the bucket. Personally, I’d avoid super high concentrated par on this, and keep n and p levels detectable.

534A11CC-1777-44A4-A1D7-CCFEAC11C2CB.jpeg


Here’s my third attempt, when it was at its happiest, now questioning life.
How’d you kill it? Mine is at around 350 right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new