• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RMS mount, slides, and arms

Item Price
220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

sllral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
9
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RMS Mount System - Local pick up only Raleigh

Comes with RMS Mount - 70.5
Radion Echotexh Slides (4)
RMS Arms - 2

Made for a six foot tank but arms can adjust anywhere on the mount.


https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/multi-light-rms-arm-kit.html
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/multi-light-rms-track-ecotech-marine.html (70.5)

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/rms-slide-for-radion-xr30-g5-g6-ecotech-marine.html (4)
IMG_5533.jpeg
IMG_4128.jpeg IMG_4129.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new