Rms question

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scooter24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
98
Location
Durand Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a radion light on my old tank and a few years ago I put everything in storage when I took my tank down. Now that I'm getting back into things i had a question on the rms mount. The part that clamps to the class of the tank it has on one side a rubber pad and the other side it's just plastic. Should there be another pad that might have fell off or is the one side supposed to be plastic?

20190524_153001.jpg


20190524_153005.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new