RMS rail end cap screws

i0nz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
187
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody happen to know the screw size for the front end cap of the RMS rail which requires two screws to secure it? I’ve misplaced mine and need to find the correct size to replace them
 
I’ve misplaced both for this specific rail, however I do happen to have one for the smaller XR15 mount. I’m assuming they should be the same size?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new