RO/DI Flood Guardian

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought the flood guardian today. Instructions were pretty easy I just need to figure out how to neatly route the wires so it’s not a mess in my laundry room. Giving it a try tonight filling up my 20 gallon brute can hopefully I don’t wake up to water everywhere lol gonna set some alarms to check on it at night. Anybody have any experience with this product?

ACCB8788-4E3E-4342-9761-1986B82A5BBF.jpeg

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i haven't used that specifically, but i do use the XPAqua ATO's.. they seems to be reliable for about a year... then start to fail... (the "solenoid" has always failed for me). i found if i attach the unit to my apex and shut it off and on a few times a day, the reset helps get it working right again... good luck with the unit... curious how well it works!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arcu2

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i haven't used that specifically, but i do use the XPAqua ATO's.. they seems to be reliable for about a year... then start to fail... (the "solenoid" has always failed for me). i found if i attach the unit to my apex and shut it off and on a few times a day, the reset helps get it working right again... good luck what the heck the unit... curious how well it works!
fingers crossed I have no issues with this unit.

Couesfanatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the flood guardian. Great product. I've used it probably 50-75 times. Always shuts off when it is supposed to. I've stopped trying to check the water and now just rely on it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back