RO/DI system

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO i came to a problem with purchasing saltwater for my aquarium. the only aquarium store has closed for good. Unfortunately i have to start making my own water. I have already purchased salt (red sea coral pro salt) but i think the place i was purchasing from, they were using instant ocean. My question is, what affordable RO/DI system should i Purchase? are some better than others? Ive seen this kind at marine depot
Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RO/DI System
Your help is greatly apprecciated and open for any comments from this group

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BRS RO/DI systems are affordable and work really well. Also, the refill cartridges and resins are very affordable. I've never worked with the system you listed above.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS systems are excellent quality and a very good value. Factor in the free shipping and their warranty and they are a excellent value. I’ve had mine for 2 months and have zero complaint.

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SO i came to a problem with purchasing saltwater for my aquarium. the only aquarium store has closed for good. Unfortunately i have to start making my own water. I have already purchased salt (red sea coral pro salt) but i think the place i was purchasing from, they were using instant ocean. My question is, what affordable RO/DI system should i Purchase? are some better than others? Ive seen this kind at marine depot
Be super careful about changing the salt killed a coral by doing that from instant to red sed sea

OP
OP
Texas Rick

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have the link to those filtration system?

mbmartin06

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve purchased 2 over time (I moved and 1st one didn‘t come with me)from air, Water & Ice. I like them, they work fine, and customer service is good.

OP
OP
Texas Rick

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve purchased 2 over time (I moved and 1st one didn‘t come with me)from air, Water & Ice. I like them, they work fine, and customer service is good.
I was thinking about water and ice. i do have one open near me. i might try this. but open to any advice

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back