RO filter 4 sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a used 4 stage AquaFX ro filter($75) and I brand new aquatic 8800 booster pump and transformer ($100) for sale. The pressure gauge doesn't work on the RO filter. It was putting out water at 6ppm. I purchased an all in one unit so I don't need this anymore. Located in Griswold
 
Hi I have a used 4 stage AquaFX ro filter($75) and I brand new aquatic 8800 booster pump and transformer ($100) for sale. The pressure gauge doesn't work on the RO filter. It was putting out water at 6ppm. I purchased an all in one unit so I don't need this anymore. Located in Griswold
Hi, Does the RO filter still available
 
hi here's a picture of the filter forgot to mention as a pressure gauge which does not work
 

Attachments

  • 1443271485724.jpg
    1443271485724.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 1443271512013.jpg
    1443271512013.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 153

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new