Rob from Montreal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefsalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefsalt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Montreal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Well since its the holiday time i decided to spend a bit more time on forums inbetween the drinks and large dinners. I downloaded tapatalk which is a great app and thats how I found this site.

I have been a reef hobbiest for 30 years but only 20 of them has been hair algae free lol. What we had some 30 + years ago was hardly a reef by todays standards. Thanks to the advances in the hobby we have been able to experience some great things im this reef hobby.

Well thats my meet, and I wish you all a great holiday season.
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see some pics!!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi every one,

Im setting up a new system i do have some pics of my reef prior to my crash /heatwave loss. I will upload one soon.
The new system is going to be a minimalist type setup and not as grand as my last one . Less components to go bad and something my wife or kids can easily adjust if something goes wrong when im not there.
 
:clap2: Alright! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new