• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rob&Gab never sent skimmer I paid for.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Thunderfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid for a skimmer 2 months ago and still have not received it. There have been excuses and promises to send it but still no skimmer. I have sent messages and now there is no reply. At this point I just want my money back. I paid with PayPal as a gift which is a mistake I won't make again because paypal won't do anything about it if it's a gift. I noticed they have other things for sale so kudzu beware.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey first off. I sent you a text message threw phone on the Friday you posted this but was in awware till right now as I have not logged in cause of family issues that are going on and work and so much more.

There are no worries about getting your money back I am not that type of person. As people know.

I still have coral I need to ship out from last year due to the water I have not shipped still I update them every few weeks.

I sent you a text saying hello this is rob&gab from r2r that I want to refund your money back but don't have the correct funds right now.

For your troubles I sent you in the text as well I said that I am gonna give you the skimmer for free for your troubles.

At 5:20pm I sent that text on the Friday that passed you never replied back to me.

I'm 24 years old and have allot on my plate at this time ,

I appreciate your feedback of the way you feel but you never even replied back to me o my cell phone I will get a screen shot and post here to show you.

I am not on r2r much cause of work and family so I do nott check for days on out.

Hope you understand and you can fix your feedback. Thanks

-rob

Any questions I left a voice mail on your phone just before I typed this up. Please contact me back.

OP
OP
Thunderfan

Thunderfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey first off. I sent you a text message threw phone on the Friday you posted this but was in awware till right now as I have not logged in cause of family issues that are going on and work and so much more.

There are no worries about getting your money back I am not that type of person. As people know.

I still have coral I need to ship out from last year due to the water I have not shipped still I update them every few weeks.

I sent you a text saying hello this is rob&gab from r2r that I want to refund your money back but don't have the correct funds right now.

For your troubles I sent you in the text as well I said that I am gonna give you the skimmer for free for your troubles.

At 5:20pm I sent that text on the Friday that passed you never replied back to me.

I'm 24 years old and have allot on my plate at this time ,

I appreciate your feedback of the way you feel but you never even replied back to me o my cell phone I will get a screen shot and post here to show you.

I am not on r2r much cause of work and family so I do nott check for days on out.

Hope you understand and you can fix your feedback. Thanks

-rob

Any questions I left a voice mail on your phone just before I typed this up. Please contact me back.

I submitted this feedback way before you texted me which I did receive. I texted you back at 6:28 pm friday.

I understand life happening but, there was no response until I left bad feedback on the forum. When the situation is cleared up I will post that you have done as you say you where going to. Since there has been at least 3 times I was told it was being sent and it never was I cannot change my feedback until it is done.

I also understand being young and having things going on. I was there once. Your not the only one with issues and life going on. Get used to it because it doesn't end.
If you are selling something you should make sure you have the time to take care of things the correct way. If not don't post things for sale until you can. it seems you used my money for other obligations since you said you don't have it to send back to me. That's not a good way too do business. My mistake was sending it as a gift and will not do that again.

OP
OP
Thunderfan

Thunderfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a phone number for him I'll give you unless he changed it. This guy is thief for sure.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feedback is for the 2 parties involved, outside parties posts will be removed from thread.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back