R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any water yet...didn't think so...moving on...pffft. :pout:

Dog that's how you sugger up a gentalman for a late night dinner?! HOW RUDE!

Your sleeping on the cout he for a week mister! :p

Soon soon soon . If we get the rock done it's gonna be too temping to rush I to doing the water. I want it to be done trust me.

EITCH REMINDS ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to buy like 5 HEATERS JUST ONCASE FAILING. o_O how dd I not think of this...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dog that's how you sugger up a gentalman for a late night dinner?! HOW RUDE!

Your sleeping on the cout he for a week mister! :p

Soon soon soon . If we get the rock done it's gonna be too temping to rush I to doing the water. I want it to be done trust me.

EITCH REMINDS ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to buy like 5 HEATERS JUST ONCASE FAILING. o_O how dd I not think of this...

Ha ha ha! I have to tease you and Andy (spspirate). At least I haven't given an official boycott to your thread yet like I did his. (Shhh...don't tell him, but I still sneak over there to see if it's wet or not...he's got a sweet tank in the works but tell him I said that...)

:smile:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:smile: <---- Btw, This is the ugliest smiley emoticon on the net.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the boxes suppose to look for the 20k 250w radiums . I thought they were going to come in tubing.. :(

Lmk if these boxes look correct if not I'm going to be sending them back.

Also I hooked up the bulb to the mogul socket with the new wiring . On the flip side.............. Oneeeee of the wiressssss do not work!.!.!.!.!.! How can this get any worse... Gonna call them tomorrow.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some pictures.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Fired up the 400w boy is it beautifullllllll I lo
image.jpg
ve the color it's putting out.

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see those 400's in action! Firing mine up tonight! I warned the neighbors about all the light that'll be blaring from the room!..LOL!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um
In case nobody mentioned it before (I didn't read the whole thread)
The regular IO really doesn't have the levels (CAL/MAG etc) recommended for corals, but is fairly uniform in its makeup. Reef Crystals has the levels but can vary quite a bit from batch to batch from what I've heard.

Actually, I was looking at this product and it's not much more (on the 'net, anyway)...might be worth a try. I was looking at its chemistry and it looks pretty good. Amazon.com: Seachem Reef Salt 200 Gallon Box: Everything Else

I'm going to try it personally when my current salt runs out. The guy I got my tank from was using Red Sea Coral Pro, and I hate to mess with what's working, but it's too expensive for me to continue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um
In case nobody mentioned it before (I didn't read the whole thread)
The regular IO really doesn't have the levels (CAL/MAG etc) recommended for corals, but is fairly uniform in its makeup. Reef Crystals has the levels but can vary quite a bit from batch to batch from what I've heard.

Actually, I was looking at this product and it's not much more (on the 'net, anyway)...might be worth a try. I was looking at its chemistry and it looks pretty good. Amazon.com: Seachem Reef Salt 200 Gallon Box: Everything Else

I'm going to try it personally when my current salt runs out. The guy I got my tank from was using Red Sea Coral Pro, and I hate to mess with what's working, but it's too expensive for me to continue.

Hey you!

Don't no if we mentioned a while back we USE ESV. Best salt ever so far . Mixes quickly and clearly.

I use a top A++ grade scale to measure all my salt batchs I make. To insure every time is the same.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back