OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made 44g of water this after ion . I'm still making tee RO WATER RIGHT NOW.

Dot worry it's not for the upgrade it's for this weeks water change on te 100g system and the 65g te. THE rest 40g is for top off for the next week and a half.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco rock. Bought 160lbs. Witch is way to much . I was not thinking when I bought it. But other then that. I'll have a bunch to spare and I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuugeee piece of rock I grabbed up from. A LFS. We sun bleached it . Then bleached it in tap water for 2 days sunbaked it again for 4 days and once more bleached for 2 days and I'm gonna take it in tomorrow . Full time outside 1 month. Due to it's massive size and the dead coral and found a Atlantic blue tang dead in the rock :( I took him out and have it a service in the backyard.

I'll get a picture of it . It must weigh about 50 pounds .

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some pictures of it. Just took some we had it on the upstairs balcony for 1 month it rained today so im a take it in either later or tomorrow so it dries up.
image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is tons of holes for frags and corals and fish can go in and out in the rock . It's deff a great piece I found. Very happy with it.

Not sure what type of rock it is tho. Still trying to figure it out.

Also this rock was a bottom rock for a 600G system.

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant believe I just now found this thread. I have this exact tank and am so happy I went with the corner overflow versus the double overflows on the back. Sweet stand build too! You could park a mack truck on top of that thing! Best of luck to you. This tank is going to be so awesome!

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too sure . We are thinking about making it a center piece. It's a massive size rock. We are gonna figure out something nice. It's gonna be stick DOMANATED SO I'm happy no matter what.

Yea this 120g dex is beast. I wanna get a 300G already it's not even funny. Can't wait for that day.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont tell me u cracked it

In about a week or sooner I'll let you know.

I'll make sure and ask gab too cook some good food for all of us.

For supporting the floor I was thinking wood to wood with a sort of wood pulled type structure so I don't have ugly metal beams . Lmk if that's a good idea . If so it most deff will be cheesed that way I think and a nicer look. It's in the basement so idc but still lol.

danangelo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man did you drop a rock on the tank...read the whole thread and I got to the end and seen oh man what happen it was coming along nicely

borgie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need updates :) following along closely as I just setup my 120 marineland 4x2x2! Love everything so far!! Amazing job you two!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back