Rob's 200 DD build

Going to be a sweet tank and location.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354489873.772604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354489887.004335.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354489898.369948.jpg

Some plumbing today thanks to philyd1
 
WoW!!! this is such a sweet tank. love how its thru the wall. i think many would love to be able to do this. cant wait to see the rest of your build
 
all i can say is WOW, love in wall tanks and a tank that size thats going to be SPS dominate well I'm already drooling :) Keep the updates coming!
 
You going to break down and tell us the type of SPS you want to house, or is it a surprise? :) Also, what kind of fish you planning? I just love them DD series tanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new