Rob's 200 DD build

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367942217.606465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367942237.438195.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367942254.121589.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367942311.921772.jpg

Switched to metal halide lights, better coverage than the 8 bulb ati Sunpower t5's
 
Good job with the build. I recently upgraded to the same tank. I love the DD. I'll be following along.
 
I just got done going through your thread. You have a very nice system, I love the DD tanks. This is one to watch.
 
Great job well done!
 
looks great! This is inspiring as I am in the process of a very small-scale version. Doing a 65 gallon in wall. Love seeing your construction process. I would love to see more detail on your sump plumbing.
 
looks great! This is inspiring as I am in the process of a very small-scale version. Doing a 65 gallon in wall. Love seeing your construction process. I would love to see more detail on your sump plumbing.
just a simple sump, its a standard 75 gallon tank with 3 sections, the plumbing is all off of an 8 way manifold powered by a reeflo dart pump.
 
I love deep dimension tanks...maybe someday I'll make the upgrade. What is your livestock (fish) list?
 
Pair of clowns, hippo, cbb, 2 lyre tail Anthias, 3 ph cardinals, pair of bluethroat triggers, melanouras wrasse, 2 bar rabbit, some gobies, yellow tang
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new