Rock anemone babies (pic heavy)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is awesome. I was going to make a rock nem garden on one of my rocks, but this has me worried! I'd hate to have them pop up around the tank, possibly stinging other corals.
Well you have to have a female and a male. If they do spawn, they will go everywhere.
Positive note: I don't think they sting too bad. I have some that landed right next to mushrooms.
 
Just got my first two last week. I'm looking to eventually get a bigger tank and start a nem garden w maybe a fish or two.
I def would buy a few if you start to sell.
 
:) that's sweet! They're really small right now but I would love to sell some eventually!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new